you are here:
The paths of Art
Published the 2012 edition program
Available on web page 2012 Programme
Con la Medaglia del Presidente della
Repubblica e con il patrocinio ed il
- Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri
- Ministero per le Politiche agricole alimentari e forestali
- Ministero per lo Sviluppo Economico
- Ministero del Turismo
- Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali
- Enit / Agenzia Nazionale per il Turismo
- Regione Campania - Presidenza della Giunta Regionale
- Regione Campania - Assessorato al Turismo
- Regione Campania - Assessorato all'Agricoltura
- Consiglio Regionale della Campania
- Provincia di Salerno - Presidenza della Giunta Provinciale
- Provincia di Salerno - Assessorato all'Agricoltura
- Comune di Minori
- Pro Loco di Minori
- Con la collaborazione delle Associazioni Locali
The paths of Art
No where better than Minori has tradition become
theatre, and the theatre has put history on the stage.
This is exactly what Lucia Amato, a producer, has always wanted to do; transforming
streets into stages, where the soul can be touched by emotions and colours. Musicians,
dancers, actors and local people all contribute to this experience.
The music has been written and arranged by Gerardo
Buonocore, the musical and artistic director of the event. As Professor Giugni writes
about him: "Gerardo Buonocore's style is expressive, admirably rich in Mediterranean
colours and sensitive to the influence of Neapolitan maestros, but it also has sounds
which are very pertinent to today's composers. His music is imbibed with rich melody,
with enormous dramatic force, which is particularly evident in the conception of
the arias and in the treatment of the lyrics and the deliberate choice of the singers
and musicians that possess brilliant, fresh qualities".
all blends in a miracle of freshness and elegance.
All these ingredients contribute to create an enviable visiting card of Minori,
well known all over the world. Natural protagonists of this unique event, the community
is representative of all the commercial activities and local crafts. Everyone here,
is getting ready to welcome tourists, each and everyone providing their own contribution,
supported by professionals, tour operators and restaurateurs.